Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Blankwaffenforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 12. Juli 2014, 22:06

K.u.K. Kavalleriesäbel M1904

Dear All, I want to show you a fine P1904 cavalry sword, used by the first Uhlan regiment, sword dimensions according to the standard,
Producer L. Zeitler, the stamp itself is a rare form on this pattern, please also note the scabbard producer stamp, Pacholek György Budapest:)
I mentioned you guys that I am collecting dates about the 1904 pattern swords for a few years already, some interesting points:
Earliest Wn stamp 1913, latest is WN15,that could mean that mass production was during these three years.
I have seen only five producers so far:
Pacholek
Zeitler ( in many stamp forms)
Grasser ( in many stamp forms)
Jung ( in many stamp forms)
Zelinka ( in many stamp forms)
If you have any new dates, earlier, later Wn stamp etc.. please let me know.

Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014, 16:55

Hello Voci, I am pleased he has found a new home, with you, he is very well cared for and fits very well into the collection. ;)
Greeting Josef

Dienstag, 15. Juli 2014, 08:24

Hello Voci

Congratulations to this really fine sample of a M1904 - excellent condition, which is very rare with this pattern.
mostly the blade has suffered due to rust.

I will check the Dates on my M1904 and Keep you informed!

Servus

Alex

Dienstag, 15. Juli 2014, 18:53

Thank you for your kind words guys:)
I am looking forward to receive datas, what do you think, the WN stamps were placed right after production, or the produced swords were stored for a while before the inspection?